***Please check your ring size in the description before ordering. If you need any help with determining your ring size do not hesitate to send me a message***
This beautiful keepsake ring is made to order with your loved one'e ashes and lock of hair you will send to me.
The ring is made of resin therefore is very light and comfortable to wear.
This type of ring will not work well with very fine ashes. Please keep that in mind when placing your order.
Each order is beautifully and lovingly packaged in our branded gift box, ready for gift giving.
♡ The ring is made of jewellery grade best quality crystal clear resin
♡ Sizes of the rings:
- US 2.25 / UK D1/2 - inside diameter: 13.5mm
- US 3 / UK F - inside diameter: 14mm
- US 4.25 / UK I - inside diameter: 15mm
- US 5 / UK J1/2 - inside diameter: 15.75mm
- US 5.75 / UK L1/2 - inside diameter: 16.25mm
- US 6 / UK M - inside diameter: 16.5mm
- US 6.5 / UK N - inside diameter: 17mm
- US 7.5 / UK P - inside diameter: 17.8mm
- US 8 / UK Q - inside diameter: 18.14mm
- US 8.5 / UK R - inside diameter: 18.6mm
- US 9 / UK R1/2 - inside diameter: 19mm
- US 10 / UK T1/2 - inside diameter: 20mm
- US 11 / UK V1/2 - inside diameter: 20.6mm
- US 12 / UK X1/2 - inside diameter: 21.4mm
- US 13 / UK Z1/2 - inside diameter: 22.2mm
- US 14 / UK Z3 - inside diameter: 23mm
♡ All rings thickness is 3mm and width 6mm
♡ Weight: 3g
Rings in sizes from US 6 to US 10 have rounded edges. Please message me if you would like to see an example.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
1) Place your order
2) You will receive a message from me with all necessary information, including the address where you need to send the hair
3) I will let you know when I receive your letter, from this moment I will need 10 to 14 business days to make the keepsake for you
4) When the ring is ready I will send you pictures of the finished product
5) After your approval I will send the keepsake to you along with any unused hair
Please note all custom keepsake jewellery will be completely unique based on the hair or fur inside. The photos in this listing are examples I have made.